Windows Azure Platform Tools for PHP Samples
Provided by Soyatec
are PHP Sample code for checking out the various features of the Windows Azure platform.
Using Windows Azure SDK for PHP
, these PHP samples show how PHP developers can take advantage of the Microsoft Cloud Services Platform - Windows Azure. Provided are samples for Windows Azure Blobs, Tables and
Queues storage services.
Also include are PHP samples for SQL Azure
Windows Azure Cloud Drives (X-Drives)
PHP Sample Code Files
PHP example code added to WebRole directory are:
- BlobSample.php - Accesses Windows Azure Blob service within Development Storage.
- index.php - Default document.
- SampleEntity.php - Windows Azure Table entity definition used by TableSample.php.
- SQLAzureSample.php - Accesses SQL Azure within Windows Azure cloud. NOTE: This PHP file requires modifying by adding user's SQL Azure account information.
- TableSample.php - Accesses Windows Azure Table service within Development Storage.
- Web.config - Declares index.php as default document.
- WindowsAzure.jpg - Use by BlobSample.php for storaging as a blob.
- XDrives.php - Using Windows Azure Cloud Drives, work with mounted X-Drives within Development Storage.
Install PHP Sample Code
The following links will install PHP Sample Code into this Program Files
C:\Program Files\Windows Azure Platform Tools for PHP\Samples v1.0
For x86 Hosts
PHP Samples x86 Install
For x64 Hosts
PHP Samples x64 Install