Windows Azure Platform PHP Coding Samples
Provided by Soyatec
are PHP Sample code for checking out the various features of the Windows Azure platform.
Using Windows Azure SDK for PHP
, these PHP samples show how PHP developers can take advantage of the Microsoft Cloud Services Platform - Windows Azure. Provided are samples for Windows Azure Blobs, Tables and
Queues storage services.
Also include are PHP samples for SQL Azure
Windows Azure Cloud Drives (X-Drives)
PHP Sample Code Files
PHP example code added to WebRole directory are:
- BlobSample.php - Accesses Windows Azure Blob service within Development Storage.
- index.php - Default document.
- SampleEntity.php - Windows Azure Table entity definition used by TableSample.php.
- SQLAzureSample.php - Accesses SQL Azure within Windows Azure cloud. NOTE: This PHP file requires modifying by adding user's SQL Azure account information.
- TableSample.php - Accesses Windows Azure Table service within Development Storage.
- Web.config - Declares index.php as default document.
- WindowsAzure.jpg - Use by BlobSample.php for storaging as a blob.
- XDrives.php - Using Windows Azure Cloud Drives, work with mounted X-Drives within Development Storage.
Install PHP Sample Code
The following links will install PHP Sample Code into this Program Files
C:\Program Files\Windows Azure Platform Tools for PHP\Samples v1.0
For x86 Hosts
PHP Samples x86 Install
For x64 Hosts
PHP Samples x64 Install